The CCESC LPDC meets once a month. The meeting dates are listed:
The Clark County ESC Local Professional Development Committee (LPDC) will strengthen and
coordinate the preparation, licensure, and professional development of educators to assure that
all students attain high levels of academic achievement.
The Clark County ESC will strengthen and intensify professional development. Educators will
pursue opportunities to improve individual growth and classroom instruction. This process will
enhance student learning and the attainment of building and district goals.
1. Committee Scope - The LPDC will:
- Operate as a district committee;
- Maintain knowledge regarding licensing regulations and endorsements;
- Maintain knowledge regarding staff development and school improvement plans for
Clark County ESC;
- Accept and approve Individual Professional Development Plans (IPDP);
- Grant prior approval and final approval for professional development activities,
including Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for license renewal;
- Determine recommendation regarding license renewal;
- Facilitate the Master Teacher Process.