Clark County schools rely on professional and caring substitute teachers every day. Become a vital part of our education community as a substitute teacher!
If you enjoy working with students, have a passion for education and are looking for flexible employment opportunities to fit your schedule, substitute teaching is perfect for you. Our schools need you in our classrooms!
By completing the substitute teaching process at the Clark County ESC, you will become eligible to substitute at eight Clark County school districts. The Clark County ESC employs substitute teachers and aides for Clark-Shawnee, Greenon, Northeastern, Northwestern, Southeastern, Tecumseh, Springfield-Clark CTC, and the Global Impact STEM Academy. Or you can choose to only substitute in one district - it's up to you!
- School schedule perfect for parents!
- Become part of the school community
- Develop skills in instruction and communication
- Earn $75 to $100 a day (rates vary by school district)
- Choose where you'd like to work
- One process to substitute in multiple districts
Click HERE to view the 2018-2019 Substitute Teaching Payroll Packet