Frequently Asked Questions
What ages do you accept in the program?
- Children must be at least 3 years old to attend the Clark County Educational Service Center Preschool Program. Children that are 6 years old by the start of school must attend kindergarten.
Q. Do all children start school on the first day?
- No, children can enter the program throughout the year. Returning students and those that are screened in March and April are the ones that start on the first day of school.
Q. Is there a charge to attend?
- For children that qualify for special education services, there is no charge. For typical peers (those not receiving special education services) there is a monthly tuition of $125.00.
Q. What are the days and times for preschool?
- Preschool is Monday-Thursday and are half day sessions. See the section on general information for times.
Q. Is busing provided?
- Yes, busing is provided according to your district’s busing policy.
Q. How do I enroll my child?
- Call the Clark County Educational Service Center at 325-7671 and request a questionnaire. Once your questionnaire has been received your child will be scheduled for one of our monthly screenings. (March, April, August, September) After the screening you will be contacted with the results and information about your child’s eligibility.