School Psychology services include, but are not limited to, the planning and development of school programs and interventions to meet specific needs of children or groups of children; conducting and monitoring interventions; conducting interviews; performing observations; administering psychological tests and other assessment procedures; interpreting assessment results; obtaining, integrating, and interpreting information about child behavior related to learning; diagnosing psychological disorders that effect learning and / or behavior; participating in the provision of a program of mental health services , including counseling for children and / or parents .
What We Offer:
- Licensed school psychologist
- Interventions and methods to measure the success of the interventions
- Development of an evaluation plan
- Administer psychological testing· Interpretation and reporting of assessment results
- Conduct evaluation team meetings
- Guaranteed compliance with all state and federal guidelines