The Clark County ESC has a team of speech and language pathologists who identify and serve students with language and communication delays. Direct and consultative services may be provided, as determined by the IEP team.
What We Offer:
- Qualified and licensed therapists who understand school-based therapy
- Flexible programming and service options to meet the specific needs of the district
- Consultation services with regular education teachers
- Opportunities for consultation with SLP department chair for challenging cases and professional issues
- Increased articulation and language development allow for better access to the general curriculum