Work Study Coordinator
The Clark County ESC plans and conducts special education work and study programs for schools throughout the county. Attention is given to meet the needs of the student and support the school and parent throughout the process.
What We Offer:
· Participation in IEP meetings and development of transition goals and services
· Establishment of contact with employers and employment agencies
· Instruction to students in areas of vocational choices, job readiness, and job retention skills and behaviors
· Assistance with the job application and interview process
· Regular work site visits to monitor progress and provide support as needed to both the student and employer